Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Olde time Patriotic pins & necklaces pattern...brand new!

Hey everyone!
I put out flags in my house and yard...plus lots of patriotic decor in my living room....looks great!
Makes my spirit filled with joy!
This is my newest pattern....something a little different...I have been dying to make some prim jewelry.
There are 4 projects in this pattern.  This is "Land of the brave" pin.
With the pattern comes a 24 photo page of olde time pics....from my collection.
You could also use your own photos of family and friends.

Here is "Remember" necklace....this one is my favorite. So very easy....a real treasure.
**Imagine how you could change the wool colors and banners for another season/occasion/ everyday wear.   
"Patriotic" lady really looks like it could have come from grandma's attic!
I wanted it to look like the old campaign badges from the civil war era.
I love the bead work and the pic in the blue of the flag.

"USA" necklace....super easy...and super quick.  You could make these up for Etsy, craft shows...etc...
This summer I plan on using any down time....to craft it up!
Isn't that a surprise?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment