Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Spring Quilt Market 2013- fun booths!

Good Morning everyone!
I am finally getting to posting some of my favorite booths at Quilt Market...hopefully you can click on the pics to see them closer.
This is Penguin & fish....love her designs

I love the fun characters and you know I love embroidery framed in hoops!

Loved the prim booth...good styling!

Heather Bailey...one an award for their booth.

It was gorgeous!

 Tula Pink
Valorie wells

Reets rags to stitches

Stitchin by the river

Bareroots...she was so nice and fun to talk to.  I have so many of her patterns....they are fabulous!!!

Love the British decor

I need this couch!

Bari J was sweet as ever...she and her booth looked fab!!

Serendipity studio...fun and bright

Love the fall trees on the table

Quilted crow girl designs

I love their Halloween items!

Wow.....this was an eyeful

My neighbors....Kanvas fabric...won best double booth....my cell phone camera was not good to them...lol
Gotta leave you with a giant sign painted on the side of a building in Portland...where market was held.
It sums up what my daughter thought...lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment