Wednesday, February 6, 2013

That's a bunch of Blarney!

That's a bunch of Blarney sign digital - green St. Patricks day uprint NEW vintage art words primitive paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
It'll be St. Patrick's day before ya know it!  Blarney seems to be a word seldom used...unless St. Patrick's day is close by.
I am Irish and Scottish...but I don't dare say they are similar...that is a no no.  Both sides would get mad.
I have designed all these St. Patricks day etsy products
Lots of fun!  I have a good time decorating for this holiday.
Prim wool Mouse Pinkeep Shamrock E pattern - Big pincushion wool fabric pdf clover primitive sewing notion day Irish sign pins
My mouse is very comfortable on this shamrock....very serious.

Prim wool Mouse Pinkeep Shamrock E pattern - Big pincushion wool fabric pdf clover primitive sewing notion day Irish sign pins
My pal Sue made a bunch of these for her next show.....she did a great job so cute!

Shamrock ST. PATRICKS Day TAG - Label lucky irish vintage altered scrapbooking digital uprint primitive paper old
I love these old pics with my funny sayings.I crack myself up!
Shamrock Blessing E PATTERN saint patrick's day irish clover primitive st grubby pdf
This is a very prim shamrock wall hanging...complete with gold coins.

16 St. Patrick's Day Flash Cards - vintage like party blarney shamrock saint green irish scrapbooking digital uprint primitive
Flash cards..so cute at a place setting.

Party Shamrocker E Pattern - st. patricks day irish shamrock email Pdf primitive stitchery hoop embroidery
Ok...I don't like beer....never liked the taste...but isn't this shamrock cute!
I like a margarita.

St. Patricks Day Tags - lucky irish vintage altered scrapbooking digital uprint primitive paper old
These tags bring me joy....one says "Drinking Green beer made the gals prettier".  The pic of the girls are pretty funny...he he he.
Shamrock ST. Patricks Day PINS Badges Collage Sheet -  lucky irish vintage pattern pdf altered  digital uprint primitive art paper old
These pins are super fast to make and come with the artwork..couldn't be any easier!
Shamrock St. Patricks day Stitchery E Pattern - Quilt wallhanging email Pdf primitive embroidery pillow
pretty wall hanging and pillows.
St. Patrick's day Badges pin E Pattern PDF lucky irish leprachaun green jewelry brooch
Badges are great for a party!
Shamrock Mouse Stitchery E Pattern - email Pdf primitive leprechaun Saint Patrick's day  St. pillow pinkeep tag pin cushion tuck
Lepre-cutie....lil mouse...so naughty!

Kiss me I'm IRISH sign digital - green St. Patricks day uprint NEW vintage art words primitive paper old pdf 8 x 10 frame saying
This sign could be dangerous if someone tries to kiss you...whom you don't want to kiss with..lol.
Last year my daughter won a super cute Shamrock money tree at school bingo night.  It was so exciting....she really loved it.  Now when I see any shamrocks...I think of her tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment