Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Love is all you need...

Love Cat Mouse pincushion scissor fob PDF Pattern - embroidery stitchery Chatelaine instant download ribbon primitive
I gotta share with ya my new pattern...

Love Cat Mouse pincushion scissor fob PDF Pattern - embroidery stitchery Chatelaine instant download ribbon primitive
Create a special gift for your BFF. The "All you need is love" pincushion scissor fob keeps your pins, needles, and scissors handy. The pins and needles can't poke through and hurt your table or you. This is the sweetest accessory to your end table or sewing room.
Love Cat Mouse pincushion scissor fob PDF Pattern - embroidery stitchery Chatelaine instant download ribbon primitive
I added "x"s to the side of the heart....for fun.
This is a fast, easy, and fun project. Finished design measures: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" not including ribbon.
I want to tell you all about my etsy shop...all patterns, signs, flash cards, collage sheets, and anything digital is now an instant download.  When you purchase an item...etsy sends an email with the link to download.... so fast and easy!  You don't have to wait for me to send it in an email....although I always tried to be fast.
I love that they made the change!

2 comments:

  1. First let me say I think this is darling! Love it.
    But also I am glad you mentioned that Etsy is doing the instant download for sellers now. I didn't know and I sell my patterns on there too. thanks for mentioning it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kari,
    Thanks for the sweet words about my new design!
    It is so nice to have instant downloads on Etsy....makes more time for us and customers can get it no matter what time of day it is.
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete