Friday, March 5, 2010

HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY!

This is my beloved mom, who would have turned 80 today....sadly she past away over 12 years ago.  She was a strong woman who was dealt the worst cards of life.  She struggled in so many ways, but always came out pretty good in the long run.  She had five of us kids from 2 marriages...both marriages were to alcoholics.  She was done with men after that....for the rest of her life.  She devoted herself to us kids and we were well taken care of.  She had rhumatoid Arthritis and a terminal lung disease....she waited for my daughter to be born and 20 days later, passed away.  I miss her very much!  Today I went to a great craft show here in spokane, she loved going to them all...I wore a necklace with her picture and had her with us all day.

1 comment:

  1. You are right, she didn't have the easiest life, and I know she would have had a ball going to the craft fair with you, sipping that huckleberry wine with us and enjoying her youngest grandchild, along with all of the others too. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete