Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting that WITCHY feeling!

I am already feeling like creating all kinds of witchy things!  These are witches of the past...when I see my pics, I think...oh yeah...I forgot about that one!  I've made sooooo many things and sold them, that I really do forget...unless I made them into a pattern.  When you make something into a pattern, you can't forget it since you go over it a million times.  I love to solder pendants like the one at the top...it was an addiction for a while.  I love making tags....my husband probably secretly thinks I'm nuts when it comes to tags. Atleast he never says anything, except complements. 

2 comments:

  1. I always love Halloween stuff no matter what time of year it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Caroline! I just ordered a Halloween collectibles book and can't wait to receive it. I already have four of these books! I am nutty!

    ReplyDelete