Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bloom where you are planted!

I want Spring....and we are getting it here in Washington state!  It has been so lovely!  All my tulips are quite large, not blooming yet.  The grass is green and the birds are tweeting like nuts! 
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My kitten thought it would be nice to bring in the house ...a very large worm....it was my present for being such a cool mommy.  I didn't like it  though, so I had my hubby get rid of it.  The kitten spent about 20 minutes trying to figure out what happened to it....sniffing and such.  I told him to forget bringing me gifts like that....I am sure I will get another worm soon!  One time the kitten brought in cornbread that I put out for the birds....what can I say ?  My cornbread is good! Ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment