Thursday, January 4, 2018

Valentine pincushion freebie

Isn't this sweet?!
I love pincushions...I can't seem to have enough of them.
Do you have a collection?
I love seeing antique pincushions...they are so cool.
Seems like every woman is the old days had one by her chair.
This design would be sweet stitched up into a little pincushion for a friend.
_______________________________________________________________

This little Valentine mouse pattern....is the sale pattern of the week!
Sorry, sale is over
The stitchery is easy and quick. It makes a great pillow tuck set amongst your decor, primitive pin keep, framed up, or as doll pillow. Finished pillow Measures: 5 1/2" x 7 1/2"
___________________________________________________________

I am putting some new items in my etsy Mrstiddlemouse shop...I have way to many things...
and it is getting ridiculous!
Here are just a few...

I have more in my shop and I will be adding more several times a week.
I have many valentine heart necklaces too...
I just can't keep all these goodies....and it will take time to list them.
-----------------------
My little raggedy ann sold....she was so darned cute...
I will be making some more...but different.
She came with this wearable pin too.
My 15 doodles and designs are in my HudsonsHolidays Shop...
they have been cleaned up and made even prettier.

Try to be warm and safe this weekend....I am going to be under my throw and stitching!








No comments:

Post a Comment