Friday, July 7, 2017

You can never have too many cats....freebie

I know you can have too many cats...I had five once and they were at war at all times....that was too many for me.  I have three currently...they get along enough...lol.
I would love to have another baby....but Froy will kill me (Froy is my baby cat...8 years old)

This would make a fun tag for a cat lady friend or yourself of course.
Copy and save...but please share this with others....tell them about my freebies every Friday!
____________________________________________

Forget the candy....it's all about the pumpkin seeds!

This is my sale pattern of the week!!!
Sorry the sale is over!
 Peter Pumpkin doll and kitty cat pal pattern- #337.

Have a horribly happy Halloween with this adorable skinny Pumpkin doll...he has a candy corn button, a leafy collar and a sweet kitty in his pocket. This is a fun mix of Prim & cute. Fast, takes simple supplies, & is easy! Comes with 6 tags for the doll to hold.
Pumpkin doll measures: 21" long, 5 1/8" wide
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wanted to share something I made years ago....It was supposed to be a bird feeder full of seeds...
It is a scrap of a wood 4 x 4 post...hooked onto a round cake tin.
Then I painted it and added butterflies too.
I just could never bring myslef to put it outside because I knew it would get yucky!
So I added some buttons to it and it looks great in my studio!  I have this orange wood spoon to scoop with.
Cute huh!
I love raffia too...makes fun bows.
_______________
My birthday was last week....I wanted to show some of my goodies....
I got a beautiful birdbath and Gazing ball from my Sister Cecilia and I put it in the courtyard by my studio!
My friend Sue gave me this cool Halloween cat candy container ...
and a cool chenille skeleton pin.
My sister Angie gave me a very old game....
Charlie McCarthy''s flying hats....from the 1930's. 
My cousin Virginia made me a very funny gift....a mannequin head...that represents the outdoor movie we watched...called The Frozen dead!  The eyes light up and everything!
Here is the movie poster...we had a projector and huge screen to show it on...right in our backyard!
It is scary and campy!
I was so afraid of this movie when I was a little kid....it is 50 years old too.
Sue gave me this funny book too....right up my alley....
I had to show this one...cracked me up!
funny old cards too.
I also got a value village gift card, lovely yankee candle, easter plate, furry chair, blanket, my sister Julie gave me a box of old valentines and letters, sewing machine and some sweet moolaa!
I then went shopping...haha...
This is a fun camper wallhanging kit.
I can't wait to make this....
Plus they gave me a gift card for next time....
I got some patriotic fabric....
lots of strips of fabric...
dirt cheap at a thrift store.
I got this pattern...not for the pattern but....
I wanted these orange fabrics inside.
Ans I also got some vintage patriotic characters...
I will have to take more pics later....I am too tired now...
It is super hot here and wiping me out.




Come to Craftastic Mondays!  Come to the home matters linky party 

3 comments:

  1. My goodness Shirley , you made out great!!! Your gift givers sure know you well. Love the Pumpkin pattern. When I get home tonight I'm ordering. How did you make the "leaf" collar? Happy birthday too! I'm next week but turning 66 scares me. Where does the time go?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful cat image!!! Hope you had a great birthday! We had a halloween mask like that when I was little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have to make the cats for my son! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete