Friday, May 19, 2017

Get your happy on - elephant freebie

The circus is a thing of the past....but you can always relive the days of innocence and happiness.
Click on the elephant and save....stitch up or use as a tag.
Please let your friends know...that every Friday I give a freebie!
_____________________________________________________

This week's sale pattern is:
This is a set of 3 Patriotic stitcheries, all fast and easy. The flag & basket stitchery sits on an old bobbin with a prim tag. Americata is the cute cat with flag pillow. Lady liberty annie is so sweet. Show your Patriotic Spirit!! Flag with basket Measures: 4 1/8"x 15"including Bobbin.
Americata pillow measures:7 1/4" x 7 1/2".
Lady Liberty annie measures: 6 1/4" x 9".
This design is so cute on an old bobbin.
This one is a sweet kitty cat...holding our flag!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **  
I was looking after my sister....she had hip surgery....and I had a chance to go to this antique store...that has bags of political pins for $5.00.
So I got 2 bags...and got quite the variety...of both parties!
I like to put these out in my patriotic decor...plus there is something cool about knowing these were worn by people who were excited about a candidate.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I illustrated some new designs to go with my pansies....and put them in this star shape.
They are pansy buds and little Florette's.
I got to make them on my downtime this week.
Froy relaxing among the enemy...called dandelions!
He keeps getting into little fights with other cats...trying to protect his area.
He is gonna drive my nutty!
_________________________________________

Sneaky peak of my next pattern....
coming soon!!!



Come to Craftastic Mondays!  Come to Home matters linky party!

1 comment: