Friday, April 21, 2017

This little piggy...freebie

This little piggy...
isn't he a cutie!
He is laughing...and having a good time....cause it's FRIDAY!
Can you imagine this piggy on a dish towel?
I can!

Copy and save
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My sale pattern for this week is:
For this week (until next Friday) this pattern is only $2.99!
Click the link for the deal.
The cat design and instructions for the pillow are included.
___________________________________________________________

I just drew up this fairy with flowers and decided to make it a simple inexpensive pattern
Design measures: 6 1/2" x 8 7/8".
This pattern sheet comes with embroidery instructions and tips for embroidery (my secrets). 
These are 3 smaller summer designs...quick and easy.
1. Dream it, do it weekly planner...it features zinnia flowered hexies (my artwork)....Every day of the week is here....there are lots of lines and space to list all your things you need to get done....plus a smaller section for the weekend.
2. Think big thoughts....a sheet to write goals, inspiration, ideas, use as stationary and more!! This also has zinnia patterned hexies in a flower shape.
I made some hexies as design elements.
Also I have these 2 sheets that are together...Happy go lucky and Best day ever.
1. Best day ever...it features shamrock hexies (my artwork)...plenty of room to write and sned a special not or letter.
2. Happy go lucky....a sheet to write goals, inspiration, ideas, use as stationary and more!! This also has shamrock patterned hexies in a flower shape.
Get your inspiration on!
I just finished this set of 12 different tags or labels....featuring my surface pattern designs.
These are perfect for inspiration on gifts, envelopes, banners, and more!
Each label is: 2 3/8" x 2 3/8". You get: Thank you (2), Seize the day (2), Life is good! (2), Get your happy on (2), thank you so much, Be you tiful (2) and Do what you like. 
These labels look great on flowers...
They are perfect for saying thank you on envelopes and mail.
They are cheerful and bright.
You can print on white cardstock, matte photo paper, or glossy presentation paper. Punch a hole in tags and add ribbon or string....so easy. Glue them onto bakers twine for a simple banner.
My daughter Selina has recently made this cool hanging print kit....
It's a great way to hang a print...and have it lay flat and so cute too. I like it better than always putting prints in a frame.
She will have them in her shop soon.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is me and my dad....a long time ago...lol
He has been having lots of health problems lately and I am hoping he recovers and gets some well needed rest and relaxation.

Have a great weekend!

Come to Craftastic Mondays!   Come to the Home Matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment