Friday, January 13, 2017

Our love freebie

I have Valentines on my brain!
The pretty pink and red...and all those hearts....it just makes me happy in this wintery weather. 
This would make a great shelf tuck...a mini pillow.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make finished goods (no mass producing) and gifts...they are still my designs. 
--------------------------------------------
My Valentine Mini quilts pattern is almost ready...just doing some finishing touches!
I really love them and it will be the 4th in the series....
There is already Easter, Halloween and Christmas/winter.
I intend to do St.Patricks day and 4th of July too...just gotta plan it in!
My daughter Selina and I have been making coloring book pages....
It is part of a Roost Tribe challenge...for working in adobe illustrator.
Basically it is taking already colored artwork of your own and turn it into coloring book pages...very fun.
Selina has put some in her Etsy shop..called ArtFrenzyStudio.
Her first is this sweet deer.
I had to color it using my new crayons (I love a new box!)
It is fun to do when watching TV.  I love how relaxing it is.   
Many a wonderful day was spent in my childhood...and probably yours too...just coloring!
Here she did a Fox....
And an owl too!
This is my coloring page...I decided to do LOVE.
As I told you...Valentines are on my brain!
From embroidery, to little dolls, ornaments, primitives, punch needle, signs, pincushions, quilts, collages sheets and more!  These kind of projects keep me from the winter blues...and this winter has been a doozy of snow and ice!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment