Friday, April 13, 2012

Serenity - freebie friday stitchery design pattern

It's FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!  
Yikes....I am going to be careful today!  He he he
Here is the freebie Friday....Serenity....a stitchery pattern design.
Who doesn't want a little Serenity?  There is nothing like being peacefully calm and enjoy life!
Wouldn't this look so cute framed in a tiny hoop!

I also thought you would get a kick out of this old on it to see it larger.  This guy seems to have Serenity....not so sure about his wife with the baby!
I sure am glad I am alive in this time frame....I know they didn't know how the future would be....but if they did....this wife would be PISSED!
Have a good weekend...I am going to the FUNKY JUNK SHOW..on fun fun!!!

Visit and join the party at...Whipperberry...see all the wonderful items being made this week by creative peeps all over!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shirley! I've enjoyed your blog for some time now... I just visited your current post showing your studio... what a creative candy store it must be! I just wanted to share my card that I stitched using your pattern..
    Thanks for such an entertaining blog!
    hugs and blessings from Australia,