Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thanksgiving subway art sign

Hi everyone...We woke up to frosty grass and very chilly air this morning....yikes...I guess winter is coming.
Here is my new Thanksgiving subway digital art sign ....available on My Etsy.
It fits in a 8 x 10 frame. Sayings and words included on sign: Gobble til you wobble, Give thanks, Autumn leaves, Harvest blessings, yum, November, Be Grateful, Fall, Family gathering, Turkey time, leaves, Indians, Pumpkin Pie, Pilgrims, Let's get stuffed, Happy Thanksgiving, and Abundance.  When I was taking this picture yesterday...it was "raining" yellow leaves...so pretty and my cat Trix was getting so frisky.
This is  a very colorful fun sign...Going to make a Christmas one next. 
Wow....now the sun is shining on the changing leaves....going have to take a nice walk.
Have a great day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment