Monday, April 20, 2009

Feeling patriotic!




Gotta get ready to show my pride and love for the USA! I love to collect patriotic themed decor and have it up most of the summer, starting on memorial day. Both my husband and myself were in the Air Force...my mother was in the Navy and my father was in the Royal Air Force in Britain. He loves America, and when we visited Scotland....he had a great time,but said he would never go back to live, America is just too wonderul!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my new badge pin pattern... available on etsy, patternmart, and the pattern cupboard. I make tons of badges, they are easy and make great gifts. I love adding old book pages to them...old books are at thrift stores..they are so cheap. It is a great way to reuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment