Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Patriotic Spirit~~~ ornaments and bowl fillers

I am so excited!
My new pattern is ready...another in a set of 8 embroidery designs...
These little guys are so cute and so easy to whip up!
My favorite is this kitty one! 
All summer long ...from memorial day, flag day to independence day...and later veteran's day too.... Stitch up some super quick & unique ornaments or bowl fillers ... 8 designs in one. There are flags, cats, bunnies, banners, flowers and more!
They make a great gift and look amazing sitting on a little shelf or hanging on a tree or knob. Each ornament has a wool or felt star on the back. Use bakers twine for a sweet hanger.  
*You could also make a darling little quilt with the designs.
My daughter is holding this one
I love drawing bunnies and kitties....I am addicted! 
These look so cool on old antique bobbins. 
Embroidery designs measure: from 1 3/4" x 3 7/8" to 2 3/4" x 4"
Finished: from 2" x 3 3/4" to 3" x 4 1/8"
This is what the back of the ornaments look like!
Wool and felt stars.... 
I have made a fabric design using this drawing... 
I just took my little red display piece (Which was an ugly brown thing I found at the thrift store and repainted!)...and added a tiny basket with berries and a star...instant patriotic decor!
This is also available on my website as a printed/mailed pattern if you prefer it that way.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
A peak into the Farm Chicks show last weekend.....
Isn't she lovely....
I love the hat!
There were lots of animals with hats and crowns....I was intrigued. 
I don't think I would buy one though.
I love anything honeycomb, but this is the tops!
The piece was large too.
I love Raggedy Ann...plus the red tomato pincushions in a jar.  

I will post more farm chicks pictures on Friday along with all the things I bought!!
Se ya then! 


2 comments:

  1. We were disappointed that you didn't have a booth at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy...that is sweet of you to say! I loved being in the farm chicks, my daughter and I might do it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete