Wow...It's finally changing seasons...I am glad because by the time summer is ending....I have had it with the heat!
Fall is my favorite season because it cools down, the colors are amazing and it means Halloween will be here soon.
I always have new things to show you!
It is a simple and easy design...I've always imagined a cat flying on a broom stick...lol.
It's only $4.99
I have my Witchy poo cross stitch...which isn't exactly new, but it's updated.
It's only $5.49
All are Halloween themed.
I have new finished Halloween goodies... most are in my etsy shop...but some are on my website.
I have this Bride of Frankenstein
Frankenstein...
Skeleton doll
I made Several batches of ornaments
But all sold except the witch hat...
These all sold....just showing you what I made.
In this batch... the kitty with striped bow and the ghost are still available.
I made lots of digital download signs.... just download and print...
easy peasy.
All my signs are $5.99
It's great for when you are reading a certain kind of book...for the time of year.
It's $4.49.
Like this cauldron...spun cotton
Kitty cat face
Pumpkin man
I love making them vintage like and on boxes.
so you can easily make fun Halloween decor.
This pumpkin sheet makes many fun things....
It comes with this Halloween mini flash cards... so handy for journals, and other crafts.
These are all my own artwork.
You can make fun tags.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My babies!
I gotta show off my two Grand children.
Jess is growing so fast. She is potty trained and so smart.
She loves swimming...she will be 3 in November.
She gave me these pansies....
and then grabbed them..lol
Alice is already 5 months old!
She is a little sweetheart.
She loves to laugh...I can get her going!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------












No comments:
Post a Comment