Thursday, August 1, 2024

HOT Hot HOT!

 

It's going to be hot...hot...hot! August always is. I am prepared to stay in by my air conditioner and stitch away!
This is a great time to get ready for all the holidays... stitch up decor, make gifts and have fun! Binge watch some shows...and stay COOL! 

I am having a great short sale in my etsy shop.... 50% off all my digital items....patterns, collage sheets, flashcards....instantly download....print and work on projects immediately. 
All the prices are already slashed, there is nothing for you to do. The sale last until August 8th!
These are just a sampling of the things on sale! 
Halloween...my favorite!

My new Americana ornaments!

My Happy Birthday bunny...new too!

New ....Happy Happy 4th of July...

Thanksgiving....

Fun Shamrocks....

Tons of halloween....

Christmas... and all the holidays and 
every day too!
Wool....I love working in wool.

Jessica says "Hi" and...stayed tuned for my new patterns coming soon!














No comments:

Post a Comment