Thursday, April 25, 2024

Half way to Halloween sale

It is officially half way to Halloween!

Last year I had only my Halloween designs on sale for 50% off......

but this year I'm having

All digital products on sale- 50% off!

The sale starts Friday April 26th until May 3rd.... Friday to Friday.

I have a couple new patterns:
This is my new Shamrock wool/felt pin or ornament pattern.

A Valentine cross stitch pattern with 6 designs that fit in 4 inch hoops perfectly.

Halloween photos for banners

To make into cute tree decor..

and Halloween treat containers... all in one pattern
There are lots of ornaments and pin patterns


Prim patterns...

Patriotic treat containers

Americana chenille dolls and ornaments

Halloween scarecrow embroidery, new this past season

Another Scarecrow, with an owl embroidery
Give thanks embroidery

Welcome little one..perfect for a baby shower

I have all kinds of Halloween patterns...

Christmas....

Patriotic ones too

More than embroidery, decor and fun

This skeleton is fun using white crayon for color...

All kinds of Christmas projects...

Fun Halloween and more!


Here is a gift for you now!
I just gave it on my Instagram...please follow me there if you don't already do.  I share there everyday.
---------------------------------------------------

The half way to Halloween sale ends May 3rd
all digital products 50% off


 

No comments:

Post a Comment