Friday, April 1, 2022

Hello April~

Hello April!
Spring has really sprung....
everything is really coming alive!
It's a beautiful time of year...
the flowers are amazing and smell outside is so fresh!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My April calendars are made from my pastel drawing...a rabbit peaking from behind a huge Easter egg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Easter is coming!

This collage sheet of my art is a fun printable to use to make all kinds of crafty goodies.

I painted the flowers, bunnies,chicks, eggs, animals, and florals ...they are my own design. You could make tags, stickers, add as embellishments to scrapbooking, journals pages, add to crafts, frame, and much more!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Easter!!!
This is a SET OF 32 Preemie Mini FLASH CARDS...with a theme....EASTER!
I created these. THESE ARE SO AWESOME BECAUSE THEY ARE SO TINY!

Use these on Easter scrapbooking, journals, and craft projects.

The words you get are: hello, spring, happy, easter, peep, chick, lamb, basket, tulips, sunday, bloom, bonnet, peter rabbit, renewal, yummy, it's easter, hippity, hoppity, eggscellent, jelly, beans, egg, hunt, hop to it, bunny kisses, easter wishes, coloring eggs, brunch, a good egg, cute chick, bunny, & chocolate.
Each one comes with a number.
They measure: 2 1/2" x 1".

They are sweet just placed in your decor.

I make little signs with mine for my dolls, available in my etsy shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love making art ornaments....drawing, painting, and using colored pencils.

I have a blast...especially creating my favorite characters.

They start out like this...hand drawn on muslin and stitched. then I stuff them and paint.
It is a process.
Later I add details ...and then hangers and glitter.
Some are from "Here comes Peter cottontail" the tv movie.

I love kermie!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made some new bunny dolls!  One easter and one spring. 
They are machine free motion stitched...she is hand painted.
They faces are so cheerful.

I decided she needed glasses.

This bunny is ready for Easter

Complete with pink pads on their paws and cottontails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got some egg garland at the dollar store and it was just ribbon and a few eggs on it.  So I decided to get out my tulle.

I added little bits of tulle onto the ribbon and made it fluffier.

My Easter tree looks fabulous now!
I highly recommend having a tree up year round...with each holiday represented...it so fun!

Check out my Instagram

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment