Monday, July 1, 2019

Hurray for July!

Happy July....
summer time, 4th of July, picnics, camping, vacations...
relaxing and plain old fashioned fun!
Above is the free phone or tablet wallpaper....especially designed for July. 
I made the repeating pattern using some simple stars....it really brings out the fun of this patriotic month!


Just download, save and set as your wall paper background.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going to a 4th of July BBQ or independence day party? 
It includes the artwork in the center of the badges, just print on cardstock...as much as you like.

They take simple supplies like ribbons, party streamers and old book pages.....plus they are super easy.
------------------------------------------------------------
I painted these and have made them into a fun and inexpensive digital printing file. 
Just print, cut out and hang a ribbon on them. 


They come on three sheets.

They are sweet and charming....a great quick decoration.

These are all girls... all with a different look.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I created a new set of Halloween dolls.  Dracula has sold.

These 2 guys are still available.

Here is the whole gang.
each doll has something to hold like a party sign or broom.
And just to let you know, just because someone has put it in their shopping cart does not mean they bought it...it is still available.

I love making these...I never know how it will turn out...it is a lot of playing around.
My studio is the biggest mess when I get done.
The cool wolfman is sold...he was my fav! Look at his teeth...lol.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I have been doing a lot of painting lately....having a blast.
I love painting on tags....its just a little canvas!

Most of the time I just go with no plan...and just paint.

I will be making them into digital tags soon!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I recently painted....with watercolors....this handsome young couple....lol
I want to show you some of the process!
I start out with a basic sketch with a brown pencil that reacts to water....so it becomes like a soft drawing.
I started out with franky, building the face in layers of watercolor.

Here I have more done with a black stabilo pencil....and more depth in the color blending.

I then started on the bride and pumpkin stem...
while one section is drying I work on another.
Ohhh....she is getting scary.
ok...now she is cute.....lol.
When I am near the end I add colored pencils for texture ... like in the background.
I find much peace in doing these...it is a nice break from designing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every year I try to go to the Farm Chicks here in my home town.
As usual .... it was so AMAZING!
I used to be a vendor...it was so fun and makes great profit....but I can't do everything I want. There is not enough time.

My daughter Selina dressing up...lots of people do.
She was pretty in pink.
And she got herself a cute pink cart.
Her theme was strawberries.
The front had a cool vintage car full of fresh flowers!
There were lovely displays and furniture....like this great americana themed set....loved it!

My daughter and I got some journals made from old disney books.



It had blank pages and story pages.

Cool art supplies....love how these stand up.
vintage ribbons....so beautiful.

Halloween ephemera...right up my alley.

I fell in love with this cat made of felt....its a sweetie.

I used to collect these seals as a kid....

still love them, but they aren't so cheap anymore.  I found this one however for only a buck!

Had to have some yummies! 

I went to a cool art in the park show and got this cat....so glad I did...it makes me happy just looking at it. 

Happy July to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment