Monday, April 1, 2019

Hello April!

Happy Spring!
It's April....time for renewal....time for the magic of life~
This winter was a doozie, but it makes me awful grateful for the end of it and Springtime~
Above is the new tablet/phone calendar freebie....just click here and download and add to your background or wallpaper. 

And here is the desktop calendar freebie.  I love changing these up every month.  It makes me get into the spirit!  The design is my wanna be Easter bunny....the sweet chick has taken over the job!
This is perfect for your laptop or computer in your office.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love learning from Mindy Lacefield....I have joined her art club.  Recently she painted some large tags...so I wanted to do it too in my own style.
I had a blast...it was so much fun!

This was the set when I was working on them...I just kept switching from one to the other.


There are a purple bunny, Chick and blue bunny, bunny with basket of eggs, pink & blue bunny, white bunny with large egg, purple bunny and chick. Zoom in to see them closer. Each large tag is 3.125" x 6.25". There are 2 sayings added to make a little banner with as well. They fit 3 tags to a page and there are 2 pages. 

The colors are very bright and vivid!
There so much you can do with them....hang them on an easter basket, decorate with, put in your journal, hang on a tree....etc....
I just punched a hole and looped some ribbon through the hole....so easy!
_______________________________________________________


Guess what....I finally learned how to crochet a little!
I learned how to make flowers....I was hooked....bad pun!
so I made a few cute things out of them...
Jumbo clips for journals and bookmarking....
In lots of colors.
Then I learned how to make a rose...
and a bow!
Search on YouTube for videos...there are a ton of them!
************************************************
DMC gave me some happy mail....which I can't wait to play with!
I do love their floss and always use it for all my designs.
These tassle kits look amazing....I think tassels are very popular again.
The earrings are so adorable.
I also got a tote...and new pearl cotton.
a great quality hoop and marking pen.
This Secret Garden kit has some amazing colors...great textures...
I can't wait to sew with them!  I will post when I start tackling them.
*************
My daughter took some pics of me...they are for a special reason which I can't discuss yet...but for now I put it in my easter collage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been painting with watercolors....the more you do it, the better they get.
Practice makes perfect (or close to it).
Painting makes me feel like I am in therapy....its very relaxing and tranquil!
Online classes are very affordable and you can watch them over and over.
Sometimes your favorite artists also teach...so look them up!
**************************************
I created a new item...a 1 sheet 
This bunny book prints out on one piece of plain white paper. I give you the instructions on how to fold and make it into a sweet 8 page mini book. Plus we also share a video on how to fold, cut and create....in case you prefer watching a short video. 

This is Great for anyone who loves to color! Plus makes a great Easter basket stuffer. Kids will have so much fun coloring this sweet bunny book. 

This is an instant download, u print it on your printer.....It prints on regular white copy paper, 8 1/2" x 11". It is a PDF file. You can print this as many times as you want! This is easy to create....you can show the kids and make them together. 

This is fun to make! 
and to color!
This is the first of many to come!
***********************************************
*************************************************
Have a very happy April...
watch out for those who try to trick you on April 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment