Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Hello Valentine!

Happy Valentine's day to you!

I just wanted to share some of my home decorations.
I got this little sign for only 5 bucks at a cool shabby chic store in Spokane, on Monroe street.

I am a sucker for vintage valentines....
especially ones with kitties!
My daughter lets me take over her christmas tree during the off season....so I bought pink and red ornaments after christmas when hobby lobby had them 75% off. 
It makes a fun display, very cheery!
My tree topper is a big heart I made years ago that has an old photo of a man and it says "Fool of Love"...lol.
I love snoopy and the peanuts gang!
Snoopy is so cute and his antics are hilarious!
I got a huge honey comb display from the two women antique store.
I believe it is a Bethany lowe.
I got the sweetest glittery house with chenille stem kitty cat...right up my alley.
It was in a cool store called the Boulevard.
When clowns were cute...lol.
My favorite is this cat with a bonnet. 
She has a mechanical hand.
My old quilt and a cute ornament made by Simply Eilene. 
Her items sell out within a couple minutes of  her restock.
I painted Linus, on a whim....he just loves his teacher.
I wish he would have shared his chocolates with Charlie Brown.

I have a table runner and lots of goodies on it ....on my dining room table.
Quack!
You can't beat the dollar store!
Glitterama!

My little doll (I kept one for myself) and she is next to my party streamer trees...that look frosty.

Groovy artist!
Another sweet cat...that looks like a stuffed animal.
Vintage valentines...so delicate and detailed!
My hubby has bought me many many boxes of chocolates...love them all!
I also collect scottish valentines...my dad is from the Colquhoun Clan and my mom is from the Drummond clan.

Target had some amazing dollar store type valentine items this year...the unicorn was one of them!
Have a fabulous day!



No comments:

Post a Comment