Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAppy New YEar....welcome January!

Wow....It's 2019!
Can you believe it?!
Time flies...
How was your holidays?
I had a great time....lots of fun, family, friends, and events...
but I am so glad for things to get back to normal.
I am still working on a HUGE project... but the hard parts will be over soon.
I wish I could talk about it but I can't....you will be the first to know when its time.
In the mean while....I designed up a new January phone/tablet calendar to download.
I wanted a pine tree, nature look....I don't want to see snow...lol.

The green sidebar is perfect for your icons to still be visible.
I keep my shortcut icons to a minimum...they get cluttery.
___________________________________

This January design is going out to all of you who have signed up for my newsletter....
If you have not signed up...I urge you to do so....so that you can get the next free design in February!

I send my newsletter once a month on the 1st of the month.....it has a free cool exclusive design, free calendars, updates, what's new, tips....and more!
I do not share your email addresses....and I do not bother you with extra emails.
_____________________________

Selina has some brand new needle minders in her shop.  There is a camera, create, coffee, cup cake and love.  Each one is comes with clean silver magnets...that are super strong.  She has many more to choose from as well.  They keep your needles handy and make great gifts too.

I have also been making some fun ornaments....using prints of my art!
These are all hand made by me.
They are on wood and have a gold wire hanger...plus some seam binding ribbon.  Some are for Valentine's day and St. Patrick's day....they are in my Etsy shop.

While watching movies and TV ...I had to make more of these sweet pendants... they are a little naughty....but sometimes that is how I roll. The pattern for these are in Selina's etsy shop as well as the mini hoops.
******************************************************
Here's to a brand New Year
2019!





No comments:

Post a Comment