Friday, August 26, 2016

Love, yesterday, Vintage Halloween and more!


I love this saying...so funny!
I drew the tag along time ago...just a simple tag and now I can add whatever saying I want...so very easily!
This would make a great gift tag...for someone with a sense of humor.
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.

*************************************
This is my Brand new pattern!!

Get ready for a fun Party!
There are 6 projects in this pattern: Sitting pumpkin head, Mr. Pumpkin with bat, 
Three pumpkins in a row, and The dangling cat, ghost and pumpkin.
What a perfect addition to your Halloween decor...easy and quick too!

Mr. Pumpkin with bat (11 1/2" tall x 4 1/4" wide).
These are Fun and addicting to make.....plus they are great to sell at craft shows! 
Sitting pumpkin head (6" tall x 5 3/4", not including arms & legs).
These make great displays & are fun gifts! 
The dangling cat, ghost and pumpkin (16" long x 3 3/4")
These float in the breeze so nicely...I love using cheesecloth.
Three pumpkins in a row (14" long x 4 1/4").
I used lots of shades of orange wool for these...they remind me of decorations of long ago!
I can't wait to get all these up in my house ....plus all my other goodies....it's like adult kid candy!

I am in the new Autumn 2016 PRIMS magazine...with my pumpkin man doll with his skull balloon and Agatha Willow witch.
Both patterns are available in my etsy shop or on my website. The magazine doesn't have the patterns, but I wrote an article about them and the process.
******************************************************
Here is Selina....

My daughter started up a you tube channel....where she will make tutorials.
She re-filmed the Ticket flower tutorial

You got to go over to her blog and see the amazing renovations she did on our camper....
She has lots of pics and info.

Now it looks so retro and fun...not depressing...lol.

Have a fun Friday!!!

Come to the Pin Me Linky party!  Come to Craftastic Monday!   Come to the Home matters linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment