Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween school party freebie

Thank God it's Friday!
Here is the freebie for this Friday.....an old Halloween school party photo!
I got this at an antique store....had to pay top dollar for this....but what the heck!
Wouldn't this be cute with a fun saying below it....like
Strange things will happen, strange things be seen, if you'll watch out on Halloween!
Click on this picture and then right click to save picture.

Here is a close up of my favorite person in the photo.  I am wondering if this is a girl or boy....just saying!
Everyone is the picture looks awesome...there is no date. 
If you want to see a great ghostly movie...watch "Woman in black"....it is my new favorite starring the Harry Potter guy(he is all grown up).  I love movies set back in time...with creepy houses and ghosts.  I also love Peter Cushing movies and Vincent Price movies....ya can't beat them in my opinion. 
 
 
Come to the party at Whipperberry friday flair

No comments:

Post a Comment