Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tudors- love it!

I have on my Christmas list the last season of "The Tudors".  I loved this series...it was right up my alley....I even loved the soundtracks.  If you haven't seen it...I highly recommend it (but don't watch it with children....too sexy!)

Here is Natalie Dormer, the actress who played Anne Boleyn.  She is so darned pretty...I want to look like that in my next life(if such things are possible).  I guess I am facinated by King Henry and how he thought he could do whatever he wanted...and basically did.  The book "The White Queen" was excellent....about Henry the eighth's grandmother.  I need "The red Queen"....another thing to add to my Christmas list!

2 comments:

  1. I also am so into him and read all the time about him. I need to see The Tudors. Thanks for recommending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to visit on this blog its a nice and cool thanks for sharing
    Pegasos World

    ReplyDelete