Friday, January 22, 2010

Froy is ready for Valentine's day!

Yes, this is my kitten...who got big! He is a typical boy...doing whatever makes him feel good! He lays on some valentine pillows everyday from about 10 am until 3 pm. His schedule is grueling! At night he harasses my 2 other cats and tries to break into the bedroom...he got the squirt gun last night...several good squirts of water and he was running. I have allergies...but I love cats so I just don't sleep with them. My daughter named him Froy, because she loves "Operation repo". If you have not seen that show, you should see a few episodes, it is funny.

1 comment:

  1. what a precious kitty just letting it all hang out..;) I could just give him a belly belly rub.. one of our cats looks alot like him..and she always exposes that belly..oh if she were bigger.. I would love to just snuggle in..:)

    ReplyDelete