Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Grinning Pumpkin pattern

This is my newest pattern, available on etsy, ebay, and patternmart. This has some of my favorite elements.....grunging to make it primitive, party streamers, party hat, and buttons. I also love adding glitter to my items, since I feel like I am a glitter Queen. One of my work tables in my studio is always covered in glitter!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * **
Soon I will take some pictures of my studio and all my work stations. My studio is right next to my house....it is huge and has a back storage room as well. I painted it barn red and I love being out there creating!!

1 comment:

  1. I purchased your needle felted pumpkins and am having so much fun in making them..I have one totally finished and 6 more to go..all stuffed just waiting the finishing looks...will be posting them hopefully on friday...:)

    ReplyDelete