Thursday, February 22, 2018

March calendar freebie

 
Can you believe it...March is almost here!
I am really excited because you know spring is finally coming and I think we could all happily say goodbye to winter right!

You know how I love to make surface pattern designs...well this is my Irish shamrock one....very green and cheerful.
This one is really pretty on the screen...very bright!

And speaking of more Irish goodies....
very inexpensive and easy...just download and print.
I love using a light box and a blue disappearing marker...these would make sweet ornaments!

Isn't this a sweet Irish bunny?!
I think green is so welcome in a month like March!
We want to see green outside and if it isn't there yet then we can have it indoors with decor.

My daughter Selina made some embroidery designs recently too ...like her "Camping is the life".
It is a fun coloring page as well.
Lots of flowers, unicorn, deer ... easy yet sweet.
This is her pack on embroidery blanks with some finished designs to the left.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Irish Lass is in my Etsy shop...I won't be making another...so come check her out if you are interested.
She has fun green hair, a magenta nose and a fun pin to hold or wear.
------------------------------------------------
Also if you want to receive my newsletter- which is about 6 times a year...
Please click on the below link.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I share things daily on my instagram....
--------------------------------------------------------------


Come to the Home Matters Linky Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment