Friday, November 10, 2017

Crunching, crinkling, Autumn leaves... freebie

Remember when you were a kid playing with the leaves outside.
Everyday going to school and coming home....I kicked the big puffy leaves...the smell is still in my memory.
We also made outdoor house with leaves....making a layout of a house with leaf borders...so much fun.
This design above reminds me of all the simple fun.
Save and make into a framed stitchery!
*Please note that all freebies are for you to use to make a couple finished goods (no mass producing) and a couple gifts...they are still legally my designs.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This week I have my vintage style tags on sale...
It is only $1.99!
There are 7 tags and banner in this set, ready to use on your dolls, primitive things, hanging on pegs or prim trees, and of course for gift tags. 
There are fun sayings like: Merry christmas, to you!, Show me the merry, Oh the wild joy of christmas, Christmas party 1905, and It's a wonderful life!.... 
with lovely collages I created with old photos and artwork. 

Here I put the tags on some small quilted bags for gift giving.

The tall one is a wine bag...these are just simple quilt blocks and triangles...put together.
There are lots of uses for these...and are printable forever.
===================================================
===================================================
I painted another snowman painting...just  want to share the steps with you....
First I take a large canvas and cover it with old book pages.
I added a house with pretty papers and started painting my snowmen....making sure to leave some of the print to see through.
I added a walkway from the house to the snowmen.
I added a sky too.
and many hearts....
Here comes a tree and details to the house....like the door and windows.
another tree, details the the house and eyes for the snowmen....
a nose for each snowman and arms....
more snow....
more details with a stabilo pencil....
looking sharper...cute and corny!
and here it is ready...it is similiar to one I painted a few years ago....
but this one has two snowmen and more detail. 
a little shiny in this one,  but very fun!
I am happy!




come to home matters linky party

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the cute digital image! Your painting is so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete