Friday, November 10, 2023

So much is happening!

My baby is about to have a baby!
My daughter Selina is past her due date and the little baby girl is being stubborn.
She is the size of a small pumpkin and about 19-22 inches long....7-9 pounds.
This is my first grand child!

I have been drawing weekly size comparisons of the baby as she grew...all of them were posted on my Instagram! It has been fun.

I have been taking time off from posting on my blog and newsletter, just to take a break and to prepare for this new stage of my life.  It has refreshed me. I always have been on Facebook and Instagram however.

I still design patterns and create art....that will never stop.

Being a grandma will be a new job and a very important job at that!
---------------------------
Recently, I had a new deck added to my backyard and a totally remodeled bathroom with a rebath jetted massage walk in tub/shower....so deluxe!
---------------------
*****************************

I am having my big annual holiday sale in my etsy shop!

50% off all digital items

all patterns, collages sheets, tags, flash cards, etc.
Starting Friday November 10th- 24!

Here are some of my newest designs:















Plus my others....










 Fun Projects of all kinds


Embroidery!

_________________________

Soon My grand baby will be here!
I will post pics!

I am sooooo Excited!
Selina...when she was little...what a cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment