Saturday, October 1, 2022

Hello October

October is finally here.
It's a lovely time of year.

This past month has been really tough for me....lots of hard times. Read below.

Get your phone or tablet calendar here.  This was artwork I made during a challenge.

________________________
All from my own artwork.

I made stickers...by just printing on sticker paper and cutting out!
---------------------------------------------------------

My father passed away yesterday.  He was 91 and a half.
He came from Scotland

He had a big family that immigrated to America.
He loved to dance and had many loves in his life.

This is one little love, my daughter Selina. 

One of the most extraordinary things about him was that he was sober 52 years!
He helped a lot of people at AA. 
This just happened so I am going to leave it at this.

I love him and will miss him greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment