Monday, November 1, 2021

Happy beautiful November!

 

Happy Beautiful November!
Wow...it's so close to Thanksgiving now....and then ...dare I say it? 
Christmas!
I have been cuddling up under my throw a lot lately...how about you?
I put all my shorts away and got out my fuzziest socks.

The above artwork is the November phone or tablet calendar...just click and download....then set it to your background or wallpaper. 

This calendar is perfect for your computer desktop! The red area is for the icons on your computer....so you can see them!
__________________________________________________________
Christmas Time Pinnie- Embroidery & quilted pincushion pattern #424
Make these super easy and quick pincushions with scraps of fun fabric. Learn how to embroider a sweet snowman and a decorating kitty cat. Incorporate your small embroidery into a fun pinnie which makes a great gift. Sew up any of these cute sizes with tips to make them & machine quilt them in a flash! Each have a cute ribbon loop to attach your small scissors to it and decorative star pins.

The pattern is in my etsy shop as an instant download....and a printed/mailed to you version on my website!
This pattern come with an embroidery design of a Christmas kitty...

and the sweet Snowman!

These are addicting to make! Make them in any color of fabrics you want as well! These make great gifts!

*******Plus....this pattern comes with a link to an exclusive video tutorial I made....just for you******

This makes great use of all your cool specialty fabrics!
I used some Santa prints...next I'm going to use my Grinch fabric I've been saving.
___________________________________________________________

I made a turkey coffee mug rug for November....
You can make your own!
I have been dying to use this turkey fabric I had....but never did anything with it....until now,
I chose the coordinating fabric....just scraps and whipped it up!

It was easy....I did it at night when I should have went to bed....my eyes weren't the best...lol

Here is a diagram to give you an idea of how it goes together. 

Here is some general instructions:
Use a 1/4" seam allowance. Use the chart above.
  Sew the featured fabric (turkey) next to 3 strips of coordinating fabric.
Press well. Sew 1" strips all the way around. It is a good idea for the fabric border strips to be the same as the backing fabric.  It makes the strips resemble quilt binding.  Cut excess fabric and press. Layer batting and backing fabric (slightly larger than top) then lay top over backing (right sides together).  Pin in place. Sew 1/4"  around mug rug leaving a 3" opening. Turn inside out. Sew opening closed. Quilt squiggle circles through the featured fabric...and also quilt down strips and around the borders. 

I printed the diagram out so I could have it near me for referencing.
______________________________________________________________________
like this give thanks with a grateful heart...

And this fun snowman....only $3.99 or less!

Plus a have some finished black cats celebrating the upcoming holidays.
__________________________________________________________________
Come check out my Instagram....I share a lot of my artwork and stuff I do ...daily.
I try to inspire and show you some tips I've learned.
Here I am working on art from Alice in Wonderland....in my journal I got on etsy.....she makes amazing journals!!!

________________________________________________________________________

Our big Black Friday event is coming soon!!!

November 11th thru the 28th
My etsy shop and my daughter Selina's etsy shop too!!!

Big Big savings!!!

 50% off all patterns
all the holidays....
these would make great gifts for christmas.

Lots to choose from

finished artwork and ornaments will be 20% off!!
++++++++
She has needle minders, charm, wind catchers...

lots of cool unique pieces.

Great ideas to craft up with the family

Just watercolor and add ribbons.

The big sale in both shops starts Nov 11th!!!!!

_______________________________________________________

Have a very happy November!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment