Friday, November 22, 2019

Yippee... it's that time of year!

I am having my biggest sale of the year!
40% off everything in my 3 etsy shops!
Right now!

My HudsonsHolidays etsy shop has patterns, tags, signs, ornaments, and more

My art etsy shop has original art, tags and prints

My mrsTiddlemouse etsy shop has finished goods!

Prices are already slashed!

I have brand new tags...made from my art.




Mini quilts


Primitive painted projects...



for halloween too

pendant patterns


tags....like these witchy beauties




So take advantage of the big sale ....it last until December 1st!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And by the way!!!!!!

These make great stocking stuffers

She has ornaments, pendants, finished products and more!






No comments:

Post a Comment