Friday, December 14, 2018

Merry Christmas....Elf designs and ornaments

Hello!
I have been very busy and I bet you have been too!
It's just that time of year!
They are easy to stitch up and makes fun little gifts.
Here is a closeup of one...makes me laugh.
That movie is just so cool.
These are all inexpensive.
This design reminds me of baking cookies....especially when I was a kid watching my older sister make the most mouth watering cookies on the planet....those were the days!

I have also been making some fun Christmas ornaments....using prints of my art!
These are all hand made by me.
They are on wood and have a gold wire hanger...plus some seambinding ribbon.
I added glitter to this one!  She is a sweet red head Santa baby.
I only made 21 ornaments total this year...so this is it....when they are gone , they are gone.

I love this celebrate life one....the colors are my kind of colors.

This is a very lucky girl....with her shamrock.


I have these best friends...
and several more to boot!


Now I am off to celebrate my 22 wedding anniversary!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment