Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Halloween banners!

I designed some new Halloween banners...
This SET OF 12 small banner flags WILL GET YOU READY FOR Halloween and fall...WE ARE SO READY!!!!!  
I painted the pumpkin stack and skeleton...converted them to the flag shapes and also made extra pumpkins and motifs as an illustration ...so that all the colors go together perfectly.

When I painted the stacking pumpkins it was spring...it was odd thinking about Halloween so early.

This is what the collage sheet looks like...just print and cut out...
glue them onto a string or baker's twine. 
The banner can be any length. Each sheet has 12 flags....you could print as many as you need.
 Each little flag measures: 3 3/4" x 1 9/16". 

On this one....there are 6 different witches...made from cabinet cards... 
I picked some lovely ladies and decked them out in hats and accessories. 
I also created some coordinating polka dots and gray flowers in the flag banners. 
Here is the collage sheet...what I really like about these...are that they really get alot of attention and are so easy to whip up.
On labor day weekend...my hubby, daughter and I put up a cool privacy fence! 
Now my studio is private and I can sit out with coffee...take breaks and enjoy the outdoors on this side of my property.

My main job was chain sawing trees and ripping out bushes....it was a forest!

Now I can finally enjoy this part of my yard to its fullest!

It makes me want to do all kinds of other projects!
I just need to concentrate on business though...lol.


Come to the Home matters linky party!  Come to Craftastic Mondays!  Come to Show and Tell!  Come to the Pin Me Linky Party! Come to Craftastic Mondays!

1 comment: