Monday, November 9, 2015

Goodies....all about the house

I had a blast at the craft shows this weekend!
I even made it to the goodwill Christmas sale too....which I will blog about later.
Above is a cool Seahorse and Sea fairy I got from my pal Sue...she makes the most detailed and lovely dolls!
I could never make these pieces of art...everything she makes is so well done.
I got a cool monster guy and eyeball ornie from Karene.
Isn't this so unusual!
I will have to get my other items (which were Christmas decos) out for another day...and take pics.
This is my Christmas mood board...inspiring me for my Christmas illustrations and repeat patterns I am working on.  This mood board is just an old wood frame painted white...and string is stapled to the back...and I use clothes pins to hang up whatever I want!
Look at the cute coloring book!
I love retro ornaments and bright colors!
Seems like old Christmas cards always had glitter and candles on them.
Cool forest...the trees are pink, blue and green...I want to be there!
I got some fun fabric...charm squares...like candy!
Tula pink...Rich and vibrant colors!
Simple posies!
Sweet colors packs that work so well together!
I love the lace and flowers!
Wild Christmas fabric...I can't wait to work on all of these!

Gotta get working and stop playing around!!!
Happy Monday to you!!!

Come to What to do weekends!  Come to Home matters linky party~  Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to the Party Bunch!  Come to Crafty Moms!

1 comment:

  1. Your mood frame is great. I just don't have a wall let to put one on.LOL. I need a friend who makes such fun critter. I could never get those right. Thank for sharing the pics of them.

    ReplyDelete