Monday, July 13, 2015

Special coffee & lots of other snippets

Sometimes days are really hard....lol
My sis wanted me to make a sign that said this....so I thought....why not....pretty funny!
I love making signs that make you either smile or laugh out loud.
It is in my esty shop. 
I had a fun time this past weekend ...hanging out with 2 of my sisters and my daughter....
GIRL POWER!
I got some cool Alexander Henry fabric. 
This is the cutest kitty cat ever! 
I love this artwork....just up my alley!! 
Oh yeah...spotted some Halloween too. 
At a thrift shop I got some chenille..
yes it was 49 cents! 
I also got some patriotic fabric....vintage. 
I got this needlepoint that was 35.99 at Micheal's originally.. a while back.
I got 66 % off the 99 cents!!!
Never opened!!! 
Found some awesome wrap...tons of it.... 
Vintage unused sheet...that I want to embroider a saying on.
Sheets are fun because you can fit a design in between major designs.

Here is a set of alphabet letters that you could use to embroider....just take the letters to trace a saying and then transfer it onto the sheet with a disappearing blue marker.
I may just have to whip one up this week and show you!

Come to the pin me linky party!  Come to Home matters linky party!  Come to the party bunch!

2 comments:

  1. Love that coffee board! LOL ANd the Halloween print is super cute too. Please come share your blog posts over at the Home Matters Linky Party! We'd love to have you for a visit. The Door is OPEN. http://lifewithlorelai.com/2015/07/16/home-matters-linky-party-46/ :)

    ~Lorelai
    Life With Lorelai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sign! I think I'd get along well with your sis. :) Pinning to my "Coffee Love" board.

    ReplyDelete