Friday, November 14, 2014

Monkey, Ornaments & sneaky peak

Happy Friday to you!!!
Today's freebie is "M is for Monkey"
The is a super cute monkey....it even has slippers!
For earlier letters ...go back to my past Friday posts. Remember ...these would be sweet to stitch up in a kids quilt or on lil pillows.  Fun to color as well. Copy and save.

Next week will be: "N is for ____"
Be the first to guess the correct answer to what "N" could stand for ....and you will get a sweet prize.  I am telling you now....next weeks freebie is super duper cute.  Just make your guess in the comment section of this blog post.
One guess per person to make it fair! 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I want to share some pictures with ya!
These are such sweet ornaments made by Helen Mar Parkin......using my pattern-"When the tree top glistens".  She did such a great job stitchin....LOVE them!
She said " I made a few changes to your original idea.  Instead of glitter, I sewed on tiny beads.  I didn't add any rouge to the cheeks of the figures.  I used strands of heavy linen instead of string, just because I had it on hand.  I didn't dye the fabric dark enough, unfortunately. There are little flaws in each ornament, but overall I think they came out really well. They were such a delight to do!"

Here is a closeup of her two favorite ornaments.  They look terrific on lighter muslin.  Thank-you Helen for sharing this with us!
"Where the tree top glistens" pattern is in my etsy shop for instant download and my website for printed/mailed version.

They were featured on the cover of Somerset Holidays and Celebrations magazine. 
------------------------------------------------
I have a fun new sign in my etsy shop!
Everyone's entitled to my opinion.
Do you know some people in your life that this sentiment would fit....I do....hehehe.
I know a few people actually.  My signs are instant downloads....u print....I use dollar store frames.  This would be sweet in your office space....lol.
------------------------------- 

I also have a brand new set of instant printables in my etsy shop:

Things to do & gift Tags

Inspire yourself to get all those important tasks done!

 This listing is for 2 digital download instant printables that I created.

1. Things to do- this page is so sweet....it features a bunny pincushion with pins (my artwork)....there are lots of lines and space to list all your things you need to get done....plus a smaller section with an area for your dreams and goals!


. Bunny gift tags- These are so handy to have on hand for any gift giving....birthdays and more. It says "For your enjoyment". It also features the bunny pincushion artwork. There are 8 on a page.

They are great to have ready for gift wrapping.

You can use them over and over... just print on white cardstock or matte/glossy presentation paper...when you need them, this is a digital offering.

-------------------------------------------------
Lastly....
I am sharing a sneaky peaky of my next pattern! 
Love is in the air!
It will be available soon!
--------------
Look for something special coming up next week!!!!
Details later!


Come to Thrifty Thursday  The party bunch, and the Pin me linky party

9 comments:

  1. Very cute ornament designs! And your new sign cracked me up!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute monkey image! Your ornaments and tags are very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies....make a guess on what next week's freebie will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To cute monkey. Next week "N=Nutcraker"?
    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. N is for Nutmeg? How many guesses do we get, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope Katrina, it is not nutmeg...and there is only one guess per person....sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the cute retro alphabet. Is N for nail?

    ReplyDelete