Monday, October 27, 2014

Little things to make it all easier

It's a lovely fall day today.
Leaves are falling like snow.
I have been using a lot of little gadgets to make life easier around here.
They all come from Deflecto!
Above is their chalk board sign....normally in rectangles....I cut this one with scissors..into a sweet leave.
With their chalk paint pen (which is erasable with water)....I scribbled on "Give Thanks" and added some dots!
They would make great Thanksgiving day place cards for your dinner guests. 
Here are some clear pockets and a pear clip...perfect to store some of my Christmas ACEO's.

This makes it protected, yet easy to see and find!

On the opposite side of my red and green ACEO...I put my blue wintery ACEO's.
So much fun!

I made these using old photos, pretty papers, and printed out words and phrases.

Here is a plastic chalk board sign....I just wrote out my favorite saying...."Once begun is half done"..... and then added flowers, squiggles and dots with the chalk paint pen.
This saying really motivates me to just get going.

I love tags....I can't stop making them and collecting them.
I just string them onto a pear clip from Deflecto and they are all together.
They stay organized and nice this way.

So sweet this way! 
I have also been using the pear clip for clipping together my patterns....you could clip your collection together!  They are easy to hang on a peg this way.

These gadgets are so handy!

I have a fondness for all things French....here I used the sign holder and made a sweet little piece of art...Marie Antoinette with a glittery muslin banner saying "Dream it".

Here is a side view.  It is plastic and easily holds small signs and paper.

I made a sign for my dishwasher....It stays on with the magnetic clamp.
The sign was fun to make.

I am always wondering if the dishes are clean or not.

See how this works....very handy.

Here are a few pics from my recent Quilt show .
It was so hard to fit all my samples and patterns into my booth.
These clamps worked great to hang up unusual items. 
It made it alot easier. 
Also at the Washington state quilt show...I used the double clamps to hold a sample (A Happy New Year door hanger) and a pattern on top of a turn style.

People could really see everything well. 
The magnetic clamp was so handy on my metal cabinet I brought to the quilt show. It helped hold small quilts....to sort of fill a hole in my display.
I hung my "She lingers in the garden" quilt with the clamps and had the pattern nearby using the magnetic clamp. It is really hard to pack so many samples and patterns in one booth, but the Deflecto products made it much easier. 
So I have been a busy girl.
Now .....I need to finish up a cool Thanksgiving ornament pattern.
So much to do!!


Come to The Party Bunch! and to Thrifty thursday! Come to pin me linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment