Saturday, August 9, 2014

Frames....so many uses....

I want to tell you some fabulous news!
I am on the Deflecto ambassador design team!

Deflecto provides all your solutions to stay organized so you can concentrate on your projects not your clutter.

This month is all about "Frame it Up"!

Deflecto's frames are sturdy, versatile, acrylic and can be used in many different ways!
 I just thought I would post a few of my first designs with these beautiful frames. This one is my Raggedy Ann watercolor painting in the green 5" x 7" frame.
I added a little scrap of fabric to the lower corner with an even tinier scrap of muslin with the word "Cutie" stamped on it. The scraps are sewn together and then glued on.
I love frames because a lot of what I do involves frames....like my digital signs I make and sell on etsy. This is my "Home of the free because of the brave" sign in the stand alone frame.  
 I added some tulle rosettes and a small paper banner to the bottom. 
Here is my Halloween watercolor of a scarecrow. This is in the purple 5" x 7" frame.
 
 I added my flash card (I design flash cards too) that says "Scarecrow" and also added fall leaves. So easy. 
This is my mom (she's has been gone almost 17 years now) and I thought she would look great in the black 5" x 7" frame.....sort of retro. Her pic was taken back in the 50's.  
I punched out some scalloped circles, stamped the letters for mom on them and then glued them onto a pennant shape made from pretty paper. I glued them onto ribbon and then attached to the frame
Here is my daughter Selina's Photography....a beautiful Sunflower.
We put this in the 8 1/2" x 11" frame with pink border.....love Pink!

I added raffia around the frame and a sweet tag saying "This is the life!"
I will showcase some more ideas in a few days....I am having too much fun!


Come to the Thrifty thursday, The pin me linky party, and the Party Bunch!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It could not have happened to a sweeter gal.
    That's what sharing your talent with the world can do for you :)
    Wishing you the very best.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete