Friday, June 20, 2014

Spoon, Knife, Fork...perfect for your tea party

Here is the next in the sweet tea series.  Last week was the first one.
These are so pretty and make me feel a little fancier....lol.
Click on the picture to make it larger...save.
Happy stitching!
-----------------------------------------
I am changing my thriftystitchin etsy shop...... to my Art Etsy shop.
This will take time to transition over...but these are the two first items.....PDF collage sheets I made from my artwork.
The Happy Birthday Bunny is the first one...perfect for gifts.
Print it anytime, cut out and use it over and over.  Great for a boy or a girl. 
My "life is good" tags....are so sweet.  As shown above ...there are many tags to one sheet. 
 
I love the pink and green combo.  Again you just download, print and cut out.
--------
I will have prints of my paintings, originals, and collage sheets too.
I am learning Illustrator....which is so much fun.  I have had experience with other programs so it comes pretty easily. 
My next one will be "Purple Passion"

Have a fabulous Friday!!!

 
 
 
Come to the party bunch, the pin me linky party and thrifty Thusday!

No comments:

Post a Comment