Monday, June 30, 2014

Creative goodies & sneak peak

It's a beautiful day!
I wanted to show you some of my latest thrift store creative goodies.
Above is vintage seam binding....a little thinner than the kind you find now days....so cool.
These came in 100 yard rolls....1.25 and 1.00 each......yeah!!!!
I was in heaven.
Of course there were all kinds of stuff I said no to because I am trying to limit my hoard of stuff!

This is a huge circle thread holder...I love this and I love the look of vintage thread! 
It came with E. T. chalk from the movie E. T. ....strange.

I needed a huge artist's brayer!

A cool pattern with all the supplies....love it.
This is a bad picture, but I love collecting some fancy fabrics for velvet strawberries and fabric flowers.
-------------------------- 
This is a sneaky peak of my next pattern....which will be available soon!
Faux cross stitch.....flower tags! 
These are super easy, comes with tags in three sizes....and much more.....
tell you about it all when its done!

1 comment:

  1. I like where you shop. Trying not to short out my keyboard as I drool over those spools of ribbon. Great find! Creative Blessings ~ Kelly

    ReplyDelete