Sunday, May 4, 2014

Stuff and things....and more

I have so much to say about my friend Marilyn...that I must continue with this post. 
My last post tells you how we know each other and a little about her.
One thing I think I forgot to say is... that we both wanted to stay home and raise our daughters.
Even when it meant money was tight or we had to sacrifice things....it was soooo worth it.
I would do it again in a heartbeat and I know Marilyn would too!
We both decided to help bring in income with designing/crafting/work from home.
I want to jump to her Etsy shop called Stuff and Things & co.
8" tall, Chic, Romantic Country Angel.  Handcrafted from Damask papers and cardstock
Country Angel
Marilyn loves working with paper
9" tall Steampunk style Angel, designed and handmade by shop owner.  Paper sculpture.
Steampunk angel
Chocolate Lover's 9 inch tall handcrafted  Angel for table decor, tree topper, party decoration
Chocolate lovers angel
Chick Party Favor/Decoration for any kind of Chick celebration
Chick party favor
Steampunk style ATC Tags come as a set of four packed in clear cello in a matching box.  The cards are the standard 3" x 4" cards.
Steampunk style tags
8" tall, Chic, Romantic Country Angel.  Handcrafted from Damask papers and cardstock
Romantic country angel
There are many more in her Etsy shop
Prepping on the set of Scrapbook Soup with Host Julie McGuffee.
She has been on Scrapbook Soup....
Click on the link above to see her segment!
Prepping on set of Scrapbook Soup with Host Julie and Kathie Stull, the show's Producer.
She shows how to make the cool Paris board....with Crazy tacks.
You must see some of the ideas she has about this product!
Close-up View
Sweet flowers on this memory board/organizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment