Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Redwork...for mother's day!

Mother's day is coming...it's this Sunday.
But there is still time to make this sweet redwork stitchery
before the big day.  The center design is 4"x 4"...with 2 borders, that are just strips of two different fabrics.  I made it into a small wallhanging...where I attached cheesecloth bows that hang on an old painted wooden spoon.
 In the design you will notice a crown (which I think all mom's deserve), a butterfly (just because I think of mom's fluttering around their children...taking care of things).....and a key (to our hearts).
It was pretty easy since it was all done in red! 
This is the pattern where the design comes from...there are 4 designs in the one pattern.

There is a prim crow design....with stars and flowers.

A sweet Be mine Valentine design....with lots of hearts.

and also a "This chick's had it" design...the momma chick says it all!
I have felt like this recently! 
Sometimes I say to my husband...go ahead and take care of this issue...lol.
I can't do it all.
And he does...cause he is a sweetie!
---------------------------------------------
Appreciate others,
and they'll  give you the best that is in them.
 
 
Come to the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment