Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Liberty! Patriotic pillow...sweetness

It's my newest pattern!
Liberty patchwork pillow embroidery pattern #329
 
This uncle Sam kitty cat is ready to celebrate all the patriotic holidays. What a fun pillow to make for summer....simple and sweet.  The design can be made into this adorable patchwork pillow ...all the details are included in this pattern.
I added gold seed beads to the star uncle kitty Sam is holding.

This is the drawing from my little drawing book that I used to create this pattern.
I always sketch out my designs, clean them up and then stitch them up.
I love to then transform them to a pretty project.

Embroidery design measures: 6 3/4" x 9"
Finished Pillow measures: 14" x 20"
It will also be in my patternmart store and my website for printed/mailed patterns.
 
 
Come to the Pin me linky party  a glimpse inside, chic on a shoestring, Pinworthy projects,and the Party Bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment