Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's day... 2014!

I want to wish all the mother's out there a ...
Happy Mother's day!
Above is my dear Mom....Betty Lou.
She has been gone along time now...but not forgotten!
She would have been 84.
Now I am a mom...and realize all the things she had to do and deal with....
but she had five...I only have one...lol
......................................
Every Mother's day she would get a Geranium from church...for having the most children who attended church...boy that was a long time ago.
........................................................
I love being a mom and wouldn't change it for the world.
I will always be Selina's mom and I am so very lucky!
........................................... 
When Selina came into this world...my mom left it 20 days later.
I feel I have had two major sections of my life...one with my mom and the other with my daughter.
They didn't intersect for long.
.............................................
If you are a mom.....
take full advantage of this day!






No comments:

Post a Comment