Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sketching some more...addicted!

I just want to tell you ...that I am addicted to sketching!
It is so fun.
I want to make all of these into patterns and paintings!
There is just not enough time in the day.
My Frankenstein is a lil grumpy.  My butterfly is going to have a fabulous day!
I have always had a thing for Raggedy Ann....she is so sweet.  My mom made me Raggedy dolls with embroidered hearts long ago....wish I had them....but I played with them tell their arms and legs fell off.

Birthday bunny is invited to the party!
I love to draw big eyed girls and animals....not so good at lil boys.
Next time I will share some drawings that just didn't work out....but they are important because it shows what could have been changed to make it better....a learning experience.
-----------------------------------------------
I've had a really rough week....things are getting better now.
Why is it that many bad things happen at once....in a big pile of yuck!
Things are looking up...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment