Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Valentine banners...and so much more!

Hey y'all!
I am feeling soooo valentiny...not sure that is a word or not?
With my artwork...you can make banners.... 
and Valentines.... 
I provide this sheet on sahpes to make them with. 
Here is what the collage sheet looks like...just download and print.
The larger images are 2 1/4" x 3 1/4". The smaller images are 1 7/8" x 1 3/8".
You can make these images into banners, valentine hearts, tags, jewelry, cards, and more! Make banner from pink cardstock (using shape provided) and glue the images on...so easy
-----------------------------------------------------------
I want to decorate for Valentine's...have you?  I don't want to decorate too early but I want my house to be red and pink..lol.
 
Come to the pin me link party &  the Party bunch!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable. I was wanting to make something like this and now I have a project. Pinning in our Valentine group. www.mylifeabundant.com

    ReplyDelete